Procedures for Undergraduate Admissions
Transfers â€“ Transfers are those who have completed high school and attended another regionally accredited institution of higher learning.
Non-degree students â€“ Non-degree students are those who wish to take courses without seeking a degree from Pfeiffer University.
Readmitted students â€“ Readmitted students are those who have withdrawn from Pfeiffer University and wish to return.
Instructions for Transfer Applicants who have attended another college:
- Submit a completed application form with a $50.00 (non-refundable) application fee.
- Have an official transcript from each college attended sent directly to the Office of Admissions.
- Applicants with fewer than 24 semester hours of transferable work should also submit an official high school transcript and SAT or ACT scores. Transfer applicants should be eligible for readmission to, or should have graduated from, the last college attended. Transfer applicants are encouraged to request advance evaluations of their transcripts to determine which courses will be accepted for transfer to Pfeiffer University and how credit will be applied toward either the general education requirements, the major program, or electives.
Instructions for Non-Degree Applicants:
Submit a completed application with a $50.00 (non-refundable) application fee.
Instructions for Applicants for Readmission:
- Submit a completed application with a $50.00 (non-refundable) application fee.
- If applicable, have official transcripts from each college attended since withdrawing sent to the Office of Admissions.
- Readmission is at the discretion of the University.